PREP: 20 MINS
- 2 Spring onions, sliced
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 capsicum, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 can of pineapple pieces, drained—Save the juice.
- 1/2 cup raisins or sultanas
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped herbs (Chives, Coriander, parsley are good)
- Saved pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (Can leave this out and add a good pinch of salt)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- Put cooked rice into a large bowl.
- Chop all the ingredients and add these to the bowl with the pineapple, seeds and herbs.
- Put dressing ingredients into a jar with lid. Shake well to combine.
- Drizzle dressing over the rice mixture and stir well to combine.