PREP: 15 MINS
COOK: 30 MINS
- 300 grams Potatoes
- 3 Eggs
- 150 grams Cheese
- 1/2 Onion
- 1 bulb Garlic
- Salt and Pepper
- 20 grams Butter
- Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Spray muffin tins with baking spray.
- Wash and grate the potatoes into a large bowl.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Grate the cheese and chop the thyme finely.
- Melt the butter and add this the beaten eggs and all the other prepared ingredients to the grated potatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Put a tablespoon of the mixture into the muffin trays.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 mins till golden brown.N.B You could add chopped bacon to this!