PREP: 15 MINS
COOK: 20 MINS
SERVES: 24 (1/4 pieces)
- 6 Cobs of Sweetcorn
- 250g Soft Butter
- Fresh Herbs (Parsley, Chives, Coriander are good)
- Salt and Black pepperurry)
- Wash the herbs and chop finely.
- Add the herbs to the soft butter and mix together thoroughly in a bowl.
- Scrape the butter onto a square of glad wrap that has been folded in half.
- Roll the butter into a tube in the glad wrap.
- Place in to fridge to set.
- Put a large pot of water onto the stove. Add a good pinch of salt and bring to the boil.
- Peel the husks from the sweetcorn cobs and chop these into 1/4.
- Once the water is boiling add the corn to the pot and cook for 15-20 minutes until ready.
- Drain the cob and put back into the pot and grind over some black pepper.
- Cut small slices of the herb butter to serve with the sweetcorn.