PREP: 15 MINS
COOK: 20 – 30 MINS
- 500g Plums
- 1 Tablespoon of margarine
- 3 Tablespoons of runny honey
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Chop the plums into small pieces (discarding the pips) and place in a oven proof dish.
- Add a little water to the dish
- Sprinkle sugar over the fruit
- Mix flour, oats and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Put honey and margarine together in a separate bowl and melt in the microwave.
- Pour melted mixture into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spread crumble mixture over the fruit and press down.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes at 200°C or until top is golden.
- Serve with yoghurt or custard.