PREP: 10 MINS
COOK: 40 MINS
SERVES: 8 -10
- 1 cup flour
- 4 Courgette
- 110 grams Ham
- 150 grams grated Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Pine Nuts chopped
- 2—3 shredded Silvebeet leaves
- 1/4 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Heat oven to 190 degrees.
- Cut the Courgette lengthways.
- Scoop out the seeds and enough flesh to leave a strong wall.
- Dice the removed flesh from 2 of the Courgettes.
- Mix the Ham, diced Courgette, Cheese, Pine Nuts, Silverbeet and Nutmeg.
- Scoop into the Courgettes and place in baking dish. Drizzle with olive Oil.
- Cook for 30—40 minutes until the Courgettes are tender