PREP: 20 MINS
COOK: 20 MINS
- 10—12 Precooked Sausages
- 1 Large Onion Sliced
- 2 Apples Sliced
- 1 Teaspoon Dry Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Beef Stock
- 1/2 Teaspoon Celery Salt
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Soya Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Tomato Sauce
- 1 Cup Water
- (For extra spice maybe ground ginger or cumin or curry)
- Cut the sausages into bite sized pieces and set aside.
- Put a little oil into a large frying pan and heat.
- Add the onions and apples and cook gently.
- In a bowl, mix together the mustard, beef stock, celery salt, brown sugar, soya sauce, tomato sauce and water.
- Add the sausages to the frying pan and pour the mixture around the sausages.
- Cook gently for 15—20 minutes, adding a little extra water if necessary.
- Cook until the sauce thickens a bit, then serve