PREP: 10 MINS
COOK: 40 MINS
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 500g fresh green beans
- 375g fresh tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoon chopped flat parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional : Grated Cheese in or curry)
- In a large fry pan (medium heat) warm the oil.
- Add the onion and cook stir occasionally until soft.
- Add the garlic and stir for 1 minute to release its fragrance.
- Raise the heat to high, and add the beans, tomatoes, and parsley.
- Bring to a simmer, reduce the heat to low, cover and cook until beans are tender and soft (about 30 Minutes)
- Uncover, raise the heat to medium, and continue to cook until most of the liquid has evaporated (about 10 Minutes).
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.(Other veg like courgettes can be added and topping with cheese is yummy