PREP: 15 MINS
COOK: 20 MINS
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Mustard (grainy is nice)
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Courgette
- 10 Mushrooms
- 2 Capsicums (any colour)
- 2 Onions
- Cherry tomatoes (if available)
- ANY OTHER VEGES YOU LOVE!
- Bamboo skewers
- (For extra spice maybe ground ginger or cumin or curry)
- Soak the skewers in cold water for about 15 minutes (this stops them burning while they are cooking)
- Turn the oven on to bake, at 180 degrees.
- Mix together honey, mustard and the oil. Season with some salt and pepper.
- Cut all the vegetables into chunks.
- Thread the vegetables onto the skewers, alternating them so each one has a mixture of colours and flavours.
- Place the kebabs on a tray which is lined with tin foil. It is a good idea to lightly spray or oil the foil so the kebabs don’t stick.
- Brush or slowly pour the honey mixture over each kebab.
- Put into the oven and cook on each side for 10 minutes. Watch them carefully though, sometimes they cook a little faster if the vegetables are cut smaller.
- Allow to cook slightly before eating, they can be very hot!