PREP: 10 MINS
COOK: 20 MINS
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- 2 Rashers of Bacon or Ham
- 1 Onion
- 1 teaspoon Curry powder
- 1 teaspoon Celery Salt
- 4 medium Potatoes
- 1/4 cup Flour
- Vegetable Oil for frying
- Cut the Bacon into small pieces and place in a large bowl.
- Peel and chop Onion very finely. Add to the large bowl with eggs, milk and seasonings.
- Scrub the potatoes and then grate them into the bowl.
- Add flour and mix it all well.
- Heat enough oil to cover the bottom of the pan. Drop dessertspoonfuls of the mixture into oil.
- Flatten a little if necessary.
- Flip the pancakes after 3 –4 minutes and cook until nice and brown.
- Drain on paper towels and keep warm while cooking the rest.