PREP: 20 MINS
COOK: 25 – 30 MINS
SERVES: 16 slices
- 1 Large Avocado
- 2 Eggs
- 80mls Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 120g Plain Flour
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 80g Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a brownie tin with baking paper or grease with butter.
- Place Avocado, egg, syrup and vanilla into a food processor or large bowl. Mix or mash until you have a nice smooth puree.
- Add flour, cocoa and baking powder. Mix until the mixture comes together.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix again.
- Pour the batter into the tin and add a few extra chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes checking regularly. Test with a toothpick to make sure it is cooked through.
- Cool in the tin for 10 minutes, turn out and then cut into slices.