- 10 Tablespoons soap, grated. (Castile soap works best; don’t add lavender oil if using a scented soap)
- 8 Tablespoons just boiled water
- 2 Tablespoons crushed lavender buds
- 4 Drops lavender oil (you can find this in your supermarket or at a pharmacy.)
- Recycled, well washed, handsoap dispenser.
- Put the grated soap and the just boiled water into a small saucepan and warm carefully over a low heat. Stir until the soap melts.
- Add the crushed lavender flowers (they need to be finely crushed and the best way to do this is with a mortar and pestle, but if you don’t have one use a sturdy bowl and a small stone.)
- Add the finely crushed flowers and lavender oil (if using).
- Mix well and cool before pouring into a recycled pump bottle.