PREP: 20 MINS
COOK: 20 MINS
SERVES: 20 Fritters
- 5 Carrots
- 2 Potatoes
- 1 Onion
- 600g kumara
- 5 Eggs
- 200g Feta
- 6 Tbs Flour
- 2 Tbs Cumin
- Fresh Coriander
- Oil for cooking
- Peel and grate the carrots, potatoes and kumara.
- Peel and finely dice the onion.
- Put grated ingredients and onion in a large bowl and sprinkle with a pinch of salt. Mix this together well and then spread on a clean dry tea towel.
- Gather the ends of the tea towel and squeeze the moisture out of the vegetables. Make sure you get out as much liquid as possible.
- In another bowl mix together the eggs, feta, flour , cumin and chopped coriander.
- Mix the vegetable in with the egg mixture and season to taste.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
- Add spoonful’s of the mixture to the pan and cook on each side until golden and cooked through.
- Place on a paper towel to drain and keep warm until ready to serve.