COOK: 20 MINS
- 1 Cup Feijoa flesh
- 3/4 Cup Caster Sugar
- 75 grams melted Butter
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- Finely grated Zest and Juice of 1 Orange
- 2 Cups Self-raising Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 125g chopped Cream Cheese
- Heat oven too 200 degrees.
- Grease with muffin tins with a little butter or oil.
- Combine Feijoa, Caster Sugar and Melted butter in a bowl.
- Stir in the Eggs, Sour Cream, Orange zest and juice.
- Add the Flour and Cinnamon, stirring until just combined. Fold through the Cream Cheese.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tins.
- Place in the oven the bake for 15—20 minutes until firm and golden brown.