PREP: 15 MINS
COOK: 20 MINS
- 1 bakery loaf split in half lengthways
- 200g bacon
- 4 avocados peeled & sliced
- 4 cups of grated cheese
- Preheat oven on grill to 220°C.
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- In a frypan, cook the bacon on both sides until cooked.
- Place directly onto sliced bread.
- Layer sliced avocado on top of the bacon.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Place on the tray and under the grill until the cheese is melted and golden.Alternatively you can bake in a conventional oven at 180° C for 10 minutes.