PREP: 15 MINS
COOK: 10 MINS
- Lots of kale, about 16—20 cups
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Chicken salt
- Preheat oven to 200°C conventional (180°C fan-forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper and a wire rack then set aside. The rack makes the hot air circulate the kale.
- Pull apart kale leaves and discard stem. Wash and tear into bite-sized pieces.
- Place into a salad spinner and remove all excess water. It is important to remove all the moisture otherwise they won’t crisp.
- Toss kale pieces in a bowl with the olive oil.
- Place onto the baking tray and bake for 7-10 minutes. Place into a bowl and season with the chicken salt.