PREP: 15 MINS
COOK: 35 MINS
SERVES: 16 Slices
- 1 and 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 125 grams butter melted
- 400 gr Highlander lite Sweetened Condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp grated lemon
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- Preheat oven to 180.c
- Line a 27 cm x 18 cm tin with baking paper.
- Prepare base. Combine dry ingredients with melted butter, mix well.
- Press mixture into tin
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- While base is cooking prepare topping
- Place condensed milk and eggs in a large bowl and beat well for 1 minute.
- Add lemon rind, lemon juice, and flour and beat until mixed.
- Pour over base.
- Return to oven and bake for a further 20-25 minutes or until topping has set.
- Allow to cool in tin Cut into pieces and sprinkle with icing sugar before serving.