PREP: 15 MINS
COOK: 20 MINS
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil 3 leeks, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 375g ready rolled puff pastry
- 150g cream cheese
- 1 Large handful of spinach or chopped ham
- Handful of freshly chopped mixed herbs eg. Parsley, oregano, marjoram
- 50g cheese
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Heat oil in frying pan and gently fry leeks and garlic until soft (about 5 minutes). Set aside to cool.
- Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Lay pastry onto baking tray.
- Spread cream cheese and herbs to within 3cm of the edges
- Spread the leeks and bacon over the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top.
- Flip the edges of the pastry over the filling.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden