PREP: 25 MINS
COOK: 30 MINS
- 1 Pumpkin, Peeled, de-seeded and cubed
- 1 large Potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 Large Carrot, Peeled and chopped
- 1 Onion, Peeled and diced
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons Chicken flavoured Stock
- Salt and Pepper to tast
- Heat oil in a pan and fry all the Vegetables until golden.
- Add 2 Litres of water to the pan and stir in the stock cubes.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes until all the vegetables are soft.
- Using a stick blender, liquefy all the soup until it is nice and smooth.
- Taste and season with Salt and pepper if needed.
- Add a dollop of Sour Cream and some fresh Herbs to make it extra yummy