PREP: 15 MINS
COOK: 15 MINS
- 4 Apples
- 2 Tablespoons Sultanas
- 2 Tablespoons Brown/Raw Sugar
- 1 Teaspoons Cinnamon
- 4 Teaspoons Butter
- 1 tablespoon Golden Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Water
- Turn oven on to 200 degress to heat up.
- Carefully cut the core from the Apple.
- Peel a thin strip of skin from around the centre of the Apple.
- Mix the sultanas, Sugar and Cinnamon in a bowl.
- Press the mixture into the Apples.
- Put a little butter on top of each.
- Put the Apples into foil cups and place in a baking dish.
- Spoon Golden Syrup and Water over the Apples and cook in the oven for 15 minutes.