PREP: 8 MINS
COOK: 25 MINS
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3/4-1 cup water
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt together in a bowl.
- Add the oil and water and mix together with your (clean) fingers until it forms a ball.
- Add a little more water if the dough is a bit stiff. It shouldn’t be sticky but should be soft.
- Knead on a floured surface for a few minutes.
- Roll out on the bench till thin and in a circular shape.
- Add whatever toppings you like, and bake at 200C for 15-25 minutes