PREP: 10 MINS
COOK: 80 MINS
- 5 Large Potatoes
- 300ml Cream
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 2 Chicken stock cubes-crumbled
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 cup Cheese, Grated
- 1 Cup Fresh Bread Crumbs
- Extra Milk
- Preheat oven to 180ºcand grease a large baking dish.
- Peel and Slice Potatoes.
- Combine cream, garlic, stock cubes, pepper and rosemary in a small bowl.
- Layer potatoes in dish.
- Press potatoes firmly to make sure the cream mixture covers it all.
- Cover dish with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour till tender.
- Remove foil and top dish with cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake uncovered for 20 mins until the potatoes are tender and the cheese browned lightly