PREP: 20 MINS
COOK: 20 MINS
SERVES: 30 Tots
- 1 Large cauliflower
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup continental parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp chicken-flavoured stock powder
- canola cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Chop Cauliflower in to small pieces. Place in a microwave proof bowl with a little water and cover with plastic wrap. Cook in microwave until soft.
- Drain and then mash the Cauliflower well.
- In a bowl, mix all of the ingredients except for the canola spray. Season well.
- Using two dessert spoons, shape quenelles (think croquette shapes) and lay on the baking tray. Continue until all of the mixture is used and then spray all tots with canola spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Halfway through cooking, turn tots over and spray again with canola spray.