PREP: 15 MINS
COOK: 22 MINS
SERVES: 12 mini frittatas
- 12 paper muffin cases
- ¾ cup cooked pasta (macaroni is good)
- 1 cup chopped or grated vegetables (if using zucchini remember to squeeze out the liquid first)
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup cream
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup grated cheese
- Salt, to season
- Pepper, to season
- Cherry tomatoes to decorate, or a dollop of pesto if you like.
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a 12-hole muffin tray with paper patty cases. It’s a good idea to give the cases a spray with baking spray to stop the frittata sticking to them.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, cream, milk and grated cheese together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the pasta and vegetables to this mixture and mix well to combine.
- Put an equal amount of the mixture into each muffin case – don’t overfill! Put a sliced cherry tomato or a small spoonful of pesto on the top.
- Put into the hot oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until just set.
- Leave to cool in the pan for a few minutes before serving warm or cold.