PREP: 20 MINS
CHILL/FREEZE TIME: 1 hr + Freeze time
- 1 cup of fruit pulp. Feijoa, peach, apricot and berries are good choices.
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups cream
- Blend together fruit and sugar. Chilli for 1 hour.
- Separate eggs. Beat egg whites until they are light and fluffy. It needs to form peaks!
- Whip cream in a separate bowl.
- Add chilled fruit/sugar mix to the egg yolks and mix well.
- Add the fruit mix to the whipped cream and fold together.
- Now carefully add the egg whites and fold together gently. Be careful not to beat too much or your ice cream will be heavy.
- Pour ice cream into a container with a lid and freeze until set. This will take a quite a few hours or over night.
- When ready don’t leave out of the freezer for too long as it will melt quite fast.