PREP: 15 MINS
COOK: 20 MINS
- 3 Zucchini
- 1 cup flour
- 2-3 eggs
- Parmesan or cheddar, grated
- Panko break crumbs
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees celcius.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix panko crumbs, cheese, herbs and salt in a bowl.
- Place egg in a separate bowl and whisk.
- Cut each zucchini in half and then into ‘chips’ about 1cm think.
- Put flour into another bowl.
- Coat each zucchini finger in the flour, then dip into the beaten egg, then in crumb mixture, making sure they are well coated.
- Arrange fries on prepared baking tray and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden and crispy.