PREP: 15 MINS
COOK: 15 MINS
SERVES: 1 Cup syrup
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 oz mint leaves
- 3 lemons
- Fizzy water
- Wash the mint leaves throughly.
- Place sugar, water and mint leaves in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Simmer for 5 minutes and removes from the heat.
- Remove the mint leaves and pour into a jug and place in the fridge to cool.
- Remove the rind from the lemon leaves. Put this aside.
- Just the lemons and add the rind to this.
- Add the lemon to the mint syrup and stir together.
- Bash up the ice and if you have a blender, blend until crushed.
- In a large jug add ice, syrup and fizzy water—remember to taste test to get it to the correct sweetness.
- Garnish with more mint leaves and enjoy.