PREP: 20 MINS
COOK: 30 MINS
- 3 eggs
- 4 tsp oil
- 400ml milk
- 3 cups chopped vegetables
- 90 grams grated cheese
- 80 grams flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup onion
- Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees on bake.
- Line a baking dish with paper and grease well.
- Chop onion finely and cook in a fry pan until translucent.
- Check the vegetables are chopped into small pieces and add to the frying pan, cooking until soft. (5-6 minutes)
- Sift the flour and baking powder together into a large bowl.
- Whisk the eggs and milk together in another bowl.
- Add the egg mixture and the vegetables to the large bowl and mix them together.
- Pour the mixture into the lined baking dish.
- Put into the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Check that it is cooked through and serve while still hot.