PREP: 10 MINS
- 1 cup frozen peas,
- 1 clove garlic,
- 1 large or 2 small spring onions
- 1 Tbsp of lemon juice
- ¼ cup grated parmesan /tasty cheese
- ¼ cup olive
- ½ tsp salt
- Fresh mint leaves
- Dash of Tabasco or other chilli sauc
- Whiz together the peas, chopped garlic and mint leaves until very finely chopped.
- Roughly chop the spring onion.
- Add the chopped spring onion to the pea mixture and puree until smooth.
- Add the lemon juice, grated cheese and half the oil. Puree until mixture is smooth.
- Add the remaining oil, salt, and chilli to taste and puree again.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper.