PREP: 10 MINS
COOK: 15 – 20 MINS
SERVES: 12 cookies
- 60g Dark chocolate, melted
- 1/2 a large avocado, mashed
- 2 Tbsp butter, soft
- 1/4 runny honey
- 1 egg + 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup coconut
- 2 Tbsp cocoa
- 1 1/2 Tbsp flour
- Turn oven on to 180 degrees celsius.
- Chop and melt chocolate carefully in the microwave. (30 seconds – 1 minute at a time)
- Scoop out the avocado and mash in a large bowl.
- Add soft butter and mix together.
- Whisk egg and egg white together.
- Add melted chocolate, egg, cocoa, coconut and flour to the avocado mixture and stir to combine.
- If you have time, chill the mixture for a bit.
- Line a tray with baking paper and spoon teaspoons of the mixture onto the tray.
- Bake in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes. The cookies will move slightly on the tray when they are ready.
- Cool on the tray before enjoying.