- Plastic bottle
- Sharp knife or scissors
- Potting mix or soil
- Label and marker pen
- Remove label from bottle and cut in half about 1/3 of the way down from the lid.
- Trim about 3cm off from the bottom half of the bottle.
- Poke some holes in the lids section of the bottle. Place a small piece of paper towel over the big whole in the lid to stop the soil falling through.
- Fill the top with soil almost to the top. Fill the bottom half with water, to about 4cm from the top.
- Plate your seeds in the soil and remember to label them. Place them somewhere warm in the sun to grow.