PREP: 15 MINS
COOK: 2 MINS
- 4 Golden Kumara
- Sea Salt
- 3 Large Avocado
- 1/2 Cup Flat Leaf Parsley
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Chives
- 1 Tablespoon finely grated Lemon Zest
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Allspice and Tabasco Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Spring onion
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Peel and cut kumara into wedges.
- Spread the kumara on paper towels and allow to dry.
- Halve avocados and remove the stones. Scoop out the flesh and add to a bowl.
- Add the parsley, chives, lemon zest and juice, salt, allspice and tabasco sauce. Using a hand wiz, mix together well.
- Add the sour cream and wiz again.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and add the thinly sliced spring onion to the top. Chill in fridge.
- Transfer the kumara slices to a lines and lightly oiled oven tray. Place in a single layer and bake in the oven until crispy.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and serve with the dip.