PREP: 20 MINS
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 capsicum, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 can of corn kernels drained; or frozen corn (defrosted)
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup chopped herbs
- 1 lemon/lime juiced
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Good pinch of salt and pepper
- Chop all the vegetables into small cubes. Put into a large bowl along with the rice.
- Rinse and drain the black beans. Drain the corn. Add this to the bowl too.
- Add all the dressing ingredients to a jar with a lid. Shake well to combine.
- Drizzle the dressing over the ingredients in the bowl and mix well to combine.