PREP: 20 MINS
COOK: 15 MINS
- 1 ½ cups Rice
- 2 ¼ cups water
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 brown onion
- 2 carrots
- ¼ cabbage
- 4 eggs
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 small bag frozen peas
- 4 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. Worcester sauce
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 4 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. ginger (Minced or grated)
- Combine rice, water, and salt and cook rice for approximately 12 minutes
- Finely dice onions. Grate carrots. Thinly slice cabbage until you have 3-4 cups worth.
- Whisk eggs together
- Combine the last 6 ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan on a medium heat. Pour eggs into the pan and allow to set. When the eggs are cooked transfer to a board/plate. Thinly slice and set aside.
- Add a little oil to the pan and cook onions for 1-2 minutes until softened. Add garlic and soy sauce and cook for another 1 minute.
- Add carrots, cabbage and peas and fry for about 2-3 minutes
- Added cooked rice and honey soy dressing to the pan for 1 minute.
- Season to taste with extra soy sauce if needed. 10. Serve topped with sliced egg.