PREP: 20 MINS
COOK: 20 MINS
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 4 tsp corn flour
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 5 cups finely chopped vegetables (choose your favourites: broccoli, cauliflower, mushroom, cabbage, bok choy,carrots, sprouts, zucchini)
- 2 tbsp. oil
- Optional: 2 chicken breasts
- Optional: Cooked noodles or rice
- Mix together soy sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar, corn flour, ginger and garlic.
- If using chicken, slice it thinly and pour over the above mixture to marinate.
- Wash and chop up the vegetable so they cook fast.
- Heat the oil in a large pan or wok.
- If using chicken, drain off the marinade and set it aside. Add the chicken to the pan and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the vegetables and marinade and cook for 1—2 minutes. The vegetable should be only just cooked.
- Serve immediately with a side of rice or just on its own