PREP: 15 MINS
COOK: 15 MINS
- 2 Cups flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 Cups chopped rhubarb
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 100g Butter
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- Turn oven on to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Line muffin tins with muffin cases and spray these with oil so the muffins don’t stick to them.
- Sift flour , baking powder, cinnamon and salt together into a large bowl.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, then add milk and egg. Mix until well combined.
- Add the chopped Rhubarb to the wet ingredients and stir in the white sugar.
- Add the wet ingredients to the flour and mix until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into muffin tins.
- Place in the hot oven and cook for 15 minutes or until they are golden and spring back when touched.