- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tablespoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Liquid Dish Wash
- 1 Spray Bottle
- Food Processor or Sharp Knife
- Peel the onion and the garlic.
- Blend or chop the entire onion and garlic clover.
- Add the cayenne pepper and blend again. (Don’t get the pepper up your nose or near your eyes)
- Wash you hands well.
- Add this mixture to the spray bottle and top it up with water.
- Let sit for an hour.
- Add 1 tablespoon of dish wash liquid and shake well.
- The strong odors and taste should deter most insects from eating your plants.
- Don’t spray on leaves or fruit that you are going to eat.
- Wash your vegetables very well before you eat them.