PREP: 10 MINS
COOK: 20 MINS
- 8 medium potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 Tbs sugar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 cup spring onions
- 5 eggs
- Peel and dice the potatoes. Place in a large pot of cold water and bring to the boil. Cook until soft, then drain and cool.
- Place eggs in another pot of water and bring that to the boil. Boil for 10 minutes. Drain and then cool in cold water.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl.
- Mix mayonnaise, sugar and garlic powder in another bowl. add this to the potatoes.
- Dice the spring onion and finely chop the parsley. Add this to the potatoes too.
- Peel the cooled eggs and chop into bite sized pieces. Add to the potato bowl.
- Gently fold everything together and serve.