PREP: 15 MINS
COOK: 45 MINS
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 250g butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa
- 1 cup chocolate chips or 2 chopped mars bars
- Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees on fanbake.
- Line and lightly grease a slice tin.
- Melt the butter in a large pot
- Add both sugars and vanilla then stir.
- Whisk eggs and add to the butter mixture. Stir together to combine.
- Sift together flour and cocoa. Add this to the pot and mix well,
- Add the chocolate chips or mars bar and mix again.
- Pour mixture into the lined tin and put in the oven.
- Cook for 45 minutes and then check to see if it is done. It may need a little longer, check again after 5 minutes.
- Leave in tin to cool before cutting.
- Serve with strawberry’s or raspberries and a sprinkle of icing sugar.