PREP: 15 MINS
COOK: 20 MINS
- 1 Egg
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 potato
- Cherry tomatoes
- Cottage cheese
- Turn oven on to bake at 200 degrees.
- Peel and grate the potato. Place the grated potato into a bowl and add the finely chopped herbs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put large spoonfuls of the potato onto a lined baking tray and flatten with a big spoon.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- While rosti is cooking, slice the capsicum so you have a nice round.
- Make the salad with the tomatoes, lettuce and cottage cheese. Mix together to combine.
- Heat a large fry pan and add some oil.
- Remove the rosti from the oven and fry it in the pan until golden.
- At the same time put the capsicum ring into the pan and crack the egg into the centre of it. Cook until the white is set.
- Put the salad first on the plate. Then the potato rosti and finally the capsicum ring with the fried egg.
- Serve hot!