- Onion seedlings
- Capsicum seedlings
- Spinach seedlings
- Tomato plant
- Parsley seedlings
- Basil seedlings
- Oregano seedlings
- Choose a nice sunny spot in your garden to use as for pizza garden. Mark this area off with string. Place a stick in the ground, attach the string to the stick and walk around with the string to mark out a circle.
- Make a mark half way through the circle, then twice more to make 6 sections.
- Plant each type of seedling in the individual sections so you have three different types of vegetables and three different types of herbs.
- In the very centre of the circle plant the tomato plant. Stake it well and tie the plant to the stake to stop it from falling over when it gets big.
- Don’t forget to water it regularly and make lots of pizza with the ingredients. (Have a look at our recipes for an easy pizza sauce and pizza dough recipe!)